Monday 23 May 2011

Knobs

Happy days! I have finally moved into my half of a quarter of a flat and it's all very exciting I must say.

Precisely 39 seconds after I officially became a *homeowner* I got a little bored of talking about dimensions and council tax and started looking for things to put in said new home.

Like these delightful knobs from Anthropologie.

Now, the old, non home-owning, Cate would have made a crass joke at this point, but I have decided to put aside such childish folly and instead bask in the magnificence of their lovely knobbiness.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a homeowner. It's very exciting isn't it. These are pretty gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your work is absolutely amazing. It must feel great to know that all of your projects officially have a home to occupy.

    ReplyDelete