Wednesday 14 December 2011

Delightful things for delightful people

Why hello there. Hasn't it been awhile? Yes. It has. So long in fact I am sure this is an entirely one sided conversation. Which is sadly not that rare.

So the last 5 months. Sun, then rain, then more rain. New homes, old friends, new jobs, old stress. Painting, wall papering, shouting at B&Q staff, lusting after g plan, buying ikea, learning how to plumb, floods, fires and many hours on hold.

But less of that and more about this.


and this...


and this!


If I was less of a Christmas mess, I would almost definitely be buying the people in my life all sorts of lovely things from Rifle Paper Co. I feel quite sure my Dad would love these dog coasters. And quite frankly I am prepared to go and make new dogcoasterloving friends if he doesn't.

See you in another 6 months x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff indeed! Especially the doggy coasters. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great to see you posting again :o) The recipe cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete